Even though I still have no clue what has been causing my health to deteriorate recently, I know for sure that I am getting better and feel new waves of energy entering my body. After almost four long months of living like a zombie.
It feels great to come to life again!
Oh, and the most important thing – I’d love to thank all of you who’s thought of me, or sent me a comment or an email. You’ve really helped lift my spirits. Big THANKS, guys! You are the best. I have always thought so. And I always will.
Love you !
So, with this new energy in me I walked into the kitchen the other day and I decided to prepare something very colorful, healthy and energizing.
It is this Spring Chicken Salad.
And it is yummy.
Here’s what we need.
If you feel inspired and would like to have this salad on your plate too, then this is how you can prepare it.
1. First, rinse the green onions under cold running water, pat them dry, and slice them.
In this dish we are going for long strips of colorful vegetables.
2. Peel the carrot and cut it into thin strips too.
3. Core the red bell pepper and remove all seeds.
4. And, yes, strips again.
5. Then grab your herbs.
You can use parsley or cilantro (coriander).
And you can either use whole leaves or chop them finely.
Depending on what makes you happy.
And that’s it for the vegetable part.
Now let’s make some sauce.
6. To make the sauce, peel two cloves of garlic.
7. Press or mince the garlic finely.
Place it into a small bowl.
8. Squeeze half a lemon.
Add the juice to the garlic.
9. Add the soy sauce and the sweet chili sauce.
Stir a little.
And that’s our flavorful sauce.
10. Now we need two pieces of washed chicken breasts.
11. Slice each breast in half horizontally to make it thinner.
Then cut each piece into strips against the grain.
12. Pour the vegetable oil into a larger pan and heat it over medium-high heat.
13. Then add the chicken and salt.
14. Fry, stirring frequently, for about 6 minutes.
15. Then add the vegetables.
16. Add the parsley leaves and the sauce.
17. And stir-fry for about 5-6 more minutes.
The vegetables should still remain a little crunchy.
This is a salad, after all.
A warm salad.
18. Taste the chicken and add more salt if necessary.
And that’s it.
All we need to do now is to prepare some noodles.
19. These are noodles.
I love noodles. So I’ve put this poem together.
MY ODE TO NOODLES:
Noodles are good.
Noodles are pretty.
They make this world a better place.
I love noodles.
If they were on facebook, I’d be a fan.
A little too sophisticated, I agree with you.
But that’s how I function.
20. Cook the noodles.
And serve your dish.
Or like this.
Or mixed together.
The choice is yours.
Enjoy, dear friends.
(The recipe has been adapted from www.taste.com and makes 2-3 portions.)
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.