This meal falls right into the ‘quick to make yet so very delicious’ category of dishes.
With only a few ingredients to use and one pot to put them in to be cooked all at the same time, this recipe is the perfect choice for a weeknight dinner.
To imagine the taste, just think of Fettuccine Alfredo, but without the heavy cream or cream cheese.
And as the garlic and Parmesan combination in the title already promises, this pasta is incredibly yummy and truly impossible to resist. We loved it!
With lots of love,
- 8 oz (230 grams) pasta (I used linguine)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups (500 ml) chicken broth
- 1½ cups (350 ml) milk (or more if needed)
- 2 tbsp (30 grams) unsalted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup (50 grams) freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, milk, butter and pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste (I added ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp ground black pepper).
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, until pasta is cooked through, about 18-20 minutes. Stir in Parmesan. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
This recipe was adapted from YellowBlissRoad.com.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.