I have an offer for you today…
Vanilla Latte, made at home, all done in about 5-10 minutes. Tastes beyond delicious.
Does that sound good to you?
Is it a deal?
All right then, here are the details…
Here’s what we need.
You can either use a store bought vanilla flavored syrup that is used for coffee or you can make a homemade one.
To make a homemade vanilla syrup, all you need to do is combine 1/2 cup white granulated sugar, 1/2 cup water and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for about 5 minutes. That’s it. Easy and tasty! And enough for 4 lattes… because one needs to think ahead, right?
1. To make the vanilla latte, make the espresso.
2. Pour it into a 12 fl oz (350 ml) glass.
3. Stir in the vanilla flavored syrup.
4. Steam the milk.
5. Pour the steamed milk into the glass.
6. Top with some frothed milk (about 1/2 inch – 1 1/4 cm would be great).
7. And sprinkle with grated chocolate.
Enjoy, dear friends. This is very delicious!!
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.