Have you been looking for a quick holiday dessert? Then here I am to help you…
How about No Bake Oatmeal Cookie Balls?
These cookie balls are a little healthier take on your traditional no bake cookies. They are full of oatmeal, chocolate, energy and amazing yumminess. They make an easy snack on the go and are great as a holiday dessert.
Definitely worth it!
- 4 cups (360 grams) rolled oats
- 1½ cups (170 grams) confectioners' sugar
- 6 tbsp (35 grams) cocoa powder
- 10 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp rum extract
- ½ cup (110 grams) butter, softened
- 4 tbsp (130 grams) Nutella
- 1½ cups (170 gram) confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, 1½ cups sugar and cocoa.
- With clean hands, mix in the water, vanilla extract, rum extract, butter and Nutella to form a dough.
- Wash hands, then roll the dough into balls about 1½ inches (4 cm) in diameter.
- Roll balls in confectioners’ sugar until thickly coated.
- Chill overnight before serving.
(This recipes was inspired by TasteAndTellBlog.com.)
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.