Hi, dear friends!
Today I am here to present these cute donut mini muffins.
I have many nice words to say about them:
1. They are very yummy.
2. Their taste and their texture resembles cinnamon sugar doughnut holes, even though these are muffins and they are baked.
3. I secretly fell in love with Javier Bardem today after watching Eat, Pray, Love… but psst, that really is a secret (sorry but I just need to share these important facts with you).
4. These mini muffins are super quick to make. Not even half an hour will have passed from when you start the work just until you taste your first muffin.
5. With their generous amounts of nutmeg and cinnamon, these babies provide a super-nice fall experience.
6. Which reminds me – Javier Bardem is super-nice too!
7. Please, pay no attention to points 3 and 6 of this list. Thank you.
To make your cinnamon sugar donut mini muffins you will need these simple ingredients.
1. First, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Grease 24 mini-muffin cups (or you can brush/spray them with some vegetable oil). Then dust the cups with a little flour.
3. In a bowl of your electric mixer, combine the sugar (1/2 cup – 100 grams), the margarine (1/4 cup – 60 grams), the nutmeg, the milk, the baking powder, and the flour.
Mix until just combined, about 20 seconds. In muffin world, it is good not to overbeat the batter. And in muffin batter, lumps are perfectly all right. It might just be the simplest batter ever.