There’s one very important fact I have not shared with you yet.
You know what?
I love potatoes.
See? I told you it was important. Cause it was.
Not only do I love potatoes but I also am a very avid potato recipes collector. Yeah, that’s exactly who I am. I needed to let you know.
I’ve already gathered many potato related recipes and I am definitely going to share many of them with you. Just like right now.
I’ve discovered this gem of a recipe over at sweet Gaby’s blog, and I will forever be thankful for that moment.
These potatoes have cheese, these potatoes have garlic, these potatoes are simply good…
To prepare them, you need these simple ingredients.
The preparation is very simple too.
1. First, preheat the oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
2. Cube the potatoes.
The sides of the potato cubes should be about 3/4 inch long (2 cm).
And the cubes are definitely not going to be even, but don’t let that bother you.
3. Now place the cubed potatoes into a baking dish.
4. Add the olive oil.
5. In a small bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients – garlic powder, salt, paprika, black pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
6. Sprinkle the mixture over the potatoes.
7. Using your fingers (or a spoon) get into the potatoes and carefully mix everything around until the seasonings coat each potato.
8. Bake at 400 °F (200 °C) for about 45 minutes. During the baking time, remove the potatoes from the oven 2-3 times to toss them a little thus preventing them from sticking to the bottom of the pan. To toss the potatoes you can use a spatula.
Serve with a little dusting of sea salt if desired.
Oh, and most importantly – enjoy, dear friends.
These lovely garlic and cheese potatoes can be eaten as is, or with vegetable salad, or with any kind of your favorite meat.
(This recipe serves 3-4 people. It takes about 1 hour to prepare it.)
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.