2-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie For One

This is one of those ‘I-need-a-cookie-right-now-or-I-die’ recipes that can be prepared in almost no time.

We all know that kind of situation, don’t we? I definitely do, I confess.

And you know what? This impressive cookie not only takes less than 5 minutes to prepare, it tastes really delicious. Just like a good chocolate chip cookie.

The preparation is beyond easy… just have a look…

First you need this stuff.

1. Place the butter and sugars in a 2-cup bowl or ramekin. Use a fork to combine all these ingredients.

2. Beat an egg and add two tablespoons of the egg mixture into the bowl. Add the vanilla too. Stir to combine.

3. Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Give it another good stir.

4. Finally, stir in the yummy chocolate chips.

Save a few for the top, if you wish to.

5. For the magic to happen, pop the mixture in your microwave oven and let it bake for about 2 minutes.

6. Top with a lovely scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with some melted chocolate.

Enjoy, dear friends! This is good, good, good, good, good. Good it is.

(This yummy recipe was adapted from picky-palate.com. Makes a cookie for one.)

279 thoughts on “2-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie For One

Susan says:

your recipes make me so hungry, thank you!

Katie says:

This looks so simple!

Daniela Bartolo says:

Can I use white sugar instead?

SHiela says:

is it on a high, low, or medium?

Tim says:

Holy beautiful, I’m in love. I gotta try this. I bet my kids would love it.

Amy says:

it’s soo good! <3

Caroline says:

Thank you for the recipe! I gave it a try and had some problems, though. I reduced the sugar to 1 tbsp each (which usually has no effect on my cookies). I think perhaps there was too much baking soda? Next time I’m going to try 1/8 tsp. The cookie turned out HUGE, taking over the whole bowl, and the resulting texture was dry. I improvised and poured some condensed milk over the whole thing, and -voilà!- the Una Leche 2 Minute Microwave Cookie-Cake (working title) was born. Thanks again, and I will write back next time I have a midnight snack-attack!

Darwin says:

This loooks sooo yummy. Must copy. Thanks for sharing.

Claire says:

this is better than another recipe i saw before. it called for equal parts sugar and flour!

Bunnie says:

This was fun! However, I also ended up with a cake-ie, so I would definitely recommend reducing the baking soda. Also, about 1:30-2:00 on high heat did the trick in my microwave.

This is a good microwave cake though, the batter didn’t instantly dry out and become all gross in the microwave.

stephanie harsh says:

I love this idea. I mean, if I’m gonna drag out all the ingredients, I kinda think I should just make a whole batch, but then again… a whole batch of cookies is the last thing I need. (Could totally go for some cookies right now.)

Pam says:

I hate to burst your bubble but this yummy cookie for one is over 800 calories without the ice cream and syrup. It sounds delicious but quite a hefty price.

Kristen says:

That cookie was really fast and I ate it super fast sharing it with someone. It was pretty big and more like a cookie for 4! It was foamy-ish on top, but still better then I expected. Hahaha 🙂 i will definitely make this again.

Ruth says:

Can I do it in the oven too? I don’t have a microwave.

Calysta says:

This is such a cute idea and website! Thanks!

Jana says:

I like to replace the chocolate chips with toffee bits, or go half-n-half. So good!

Sandra says:

Just tried tried this but without the ice cream. :[ It has a real chocolate chip cookie taste and makes a cookie large enough to share! Next time I’ll use less salt and make sure I have ice cream in the freezer! A good snack and I think kids would have fun with this!

Marina says:

Hi Petra! Do you think its possible to freeze this batter?

selena says:

i seem to find myself in that situation often/ i need a cookie now! yet i never buy a pack because thats to dangerous! hahaha great recipe and i’d like to feature you on dontruffmymellow.blogspot.com if you dont mind

Richard says:

So, throwing this into a nutrition analyzer, I get: 758 calories, including 24.7g of saturated fat (124% RDA). Thoughts on making this a bit more healthy? The butter and the chocolate chips are obviously the biggest offenders. Have you tried any classic more-healthy baking substitutes? Peanut butter, oil, or margarine (with soymilk) for butter, fruit bits for the chocolate chips? These things work in the oven, but I’m not sure about the microwave.

Lhyrre says:

Hey! So, I tried this recipe gluten-free and with margarine… and it worked fine. =D I way decreased the baking soda though.

Rose says:

Mr. Richard,

If anyone would eat a Cookie like this, they do not care about their healthy anyways! Sad, but so true.

Kelly says:

Hi Petra, if the dough cooks in the microwave oven will it be the same texture as in the oven or is the point to have it not fully cooked?

Katie says:

What a delightful recipe to indulge in. I love chocolate and am a huge fan of vanilla ice cream. Yes’ you’re right. There are times when you need a fresh, gorgeous smelling dessert to satiate your taste buds and what better than a cookie that takes less than 5 minutes to cook. I’d follow it up with an irresistible cup of hot creamy coffee and will go straight to heaven 🙂

Kham says:

So simple yet sooooo good!

Vidya says:

Very yummy….

Lhyrre says:

Hey! I tried this with GREAT success! I’d like to say, though, I reduced the baking soda by about half and used gluten-free all-purpose flour! So… just wanted to say that this recipe totally worked gluten-free! Also, it worked fine dairy-free with margarine. Probably just as fattening, though. XD

Übersetzung says:

Oh that’s good and really easy to prepare!

Flowingvents says:

Very Tasty Recipe!

Good Food Good Friends says:

Oh WOW! This could be dangerous!!!

mimi says:

I made this but I had not chocolate and I put bits of dry fruits. Was good !

Liam says:

I too would recommend using much less baking powder, if you want a moist cookie that is. However, even with the 1/4 of a teaspoon, this was delicious, just more of a fluffy cake than a sticky cookie (which I was expected). This is definitely a recipe I will recommend! Thank you ZoomYummy 🙂

Ashima says:

Lovely recipe!!! easy n looks delicious! thanks

Kailee says:

This was delicious, i made it with my little brother and sister today. It was absolutely amazing. especially with chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream to top it off. thanks for the great EASY recipe!!!

Diana Beatty says:

This looks like a great recipe will have to try it

Dave Hickory says:

Fantasic I live in a house full of woman, they are going to love this 🙂

Dan says:

Looks yummy!

Steve Waugh says:

I love cooking and I love to collect recipes and try on my own and my friends would be happy to taste it….

megan says:

Where did you find the ramekin? I am having trouble finding one that big. Most I can find are 1 cup

Chace says:

I didn’t have any chocolate chips, so I used two spoonfuls of Nutella and swirled it in. DELICIOUS!

pam says:

it sounds soooo good and gooey and im really really hungry now, but if i made this i would have a heart attack and gain 10 lbs. on the spot. but thanks for the dream lol

Ohmygod you. Are. A. GENIUS! This looks so tasty and SO EASY! Hopefully this isn’t something that I can mess up, as is often the case with baking.

Grace says:

Super delicious! found this on tumblr. 🙂 I halved the amount of ingredients and cooked it for 1 min 15 seconds and it turned out deliciously! perfect with vanilla ice cream x)

I love this idea! I’m sure I’ll be using it… just as soon as the kids go to school!

elena says:

right when i saw it, i couldn’t help but try it straightaway…it was delicious!!! many thanks!!! 🙂

Hautelinks: Week of 8/16/12 says:

[…] Oh my god, this looks incredible: 2-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie for One. […]

mariana c. herrera says:

DELICIOUS !! totally works!! 🙂 yum yum

Linda says:

ooooh thank you…I have the recipe for “cup” cakes (cake n a cup) burned in my brain but you right I find myself wanting a cookie to go with my cup of tea…going to see if I can make some different kinds..like peanutbutter or snickerdoodles…I have a new hobbies..thank..you are evil ..tahee

[…] Fix: a 2 minute chocolate chip cookie for 1 recipe looks delicious…I’m such a sucker for easy […]

Kaylavee says:

This is seriously amazing!! I found this on stumble upon and immediately ran to my kitchen to make it… and here I am! Five minutes later… spoon in hand and eating a delicious cookie! Thanks!

Jenny says:

Omg this looks amazing! 100% doing this tonight 🙂

Microwave Single Serving Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie « cavewomeninaboat says:

[…] recipe was modified from this recipe of Zoom Yummy. It tastes just like a regular chocolate chip cookie but the texture is a little fluffy and […]

Carole says:

Great recipe love the results!!!

Dadblunders says:

WOW! This looks really good! Simple and easy to make too! I have to try this and find out if it tastes as good as it looks!

[…] 2-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie For One (zoomyummy.com) […]

Tapdancer34 says:

These look so amazing and the next time i am craving i treat i will definitely be making these!

Dentist Austin Chicago says:

great recipes and pictures!

[…] here’s a link to the original page, with […]

Jeanette says:

Love this idea! Can’t wait to try! Thanks for sharing.:)

T says:

so double it to use a whole egg?

Marianne says:

I should not have clicked this link! I think I need to glue my butt to the chair so I don’t go make it!

Chocolate Chip Cookies | Cooking Pics says:

[…] Chocolate Chip Cookies /* […]

Alyssa says:

I followed the recipe and it came out spongey like a pancake…

Christy says:

It is kind of perfect if you just want to eat a little cookie dough! I added oatmeal instead of chocolate chips. I don’t plan to cook it, but if I do, I will use the oven.

Aisa unique says:

looks yummy and easy to make! worth a try and share with friends… thanks..

[…] Does the name sound ultra depressing? Yes. Is it also simple and insanely delicious? Yes and yes. (Recipe) […]

Marry says:

I love this recipe!!! I made this for my kids the other day and their reaction was priceless. This reminded me of something called a Brigadeiro. They have this S’mores on that drew back memories!!! Check their website out and give it a try. http://www.brigadeiropalace.com. If anyone here has tried it share the experience!!

Time Platypus says:

Or… you could do the same thing and not microwave it, and get less than 2 minute cookie dough for one!

Mark says:

I’ll pass on anything done with a Microwave. It ruins food at the molecular level. They should banned.

George says:

Actually microwaves preserve the foods molecular structure, since most things that cook in the microwave do so through steam, since the microwaves excite the water molecules. I’m not sure what psuedo-science website you get your information from, but Microwaves do in fact preserve the most nutrients during the cooking process versus any other method, and since it does the job so quickly there isn’t a chance for many of the molecular changes that come in normal cooking, such as the Maillard process or caramelization, until you keep it in for too long.

• 66.1.1
        Adam says:

Actually, while microwaving has been overly vilified (I met someone who thought that microwaving water to heat it up was unhealthy somehow), microwaving food actually does reduce nutrient content. I forget how it compares to roasting, sauteing, and frying, but steaming actually preserves the majority of nutrients, while microwaving cuts it to like 50%. Vitamin C, especially, is destroyed with a few minutes of heat, so say goodbye to it when you bake that potato.

That being said, I don’t look to chocolate chip cookies for my nutrients. They look delicious, but how is the texture?

Aaron says:

I completely second this …

Aaron says:

The negative affects, I mean there’s a reason the Soviet banned then once. By using a microwave, you might as well nuclear waste on your food. The only thing useful about a microwave is it sterilizes kitchen cloths rather well…

W-Jarus says:

I like the eye reflection on the spoon 🙂

Sara says:

Wow, I just tried it, and I loved it! It was surprisingly satisfying, really. Just be careful not to burn it in the microwave! 🙂
    Enjoy it, peeps.

Mathea says:

Wow, these look awesome. I my have to try these tomorrow night? What are the nutritionals on this or should I ask?

Pagnia says:

I had a craving for something sweet at 1:30 AM and thought I’d give this recipe a try. VERY GOOD! I had no eggs, so I substituted it with 2 tbsp of this cornstarch mix (1 tbsp cornstarch + 2 tbsp water). Turned out yummylicious!!!

Anders says:

Does this work in a normal oven as well? 🙂 looks delicious!

Jenny says:

Now I’m in trouble.

[…] were so amazing! I should make some again soon so I can share the recipes with you all. When I saw THIS RECIPE on Stumbleupon, I immediately bookmarked it to make it in my own […]

Julia says:

I made one myself. But it turned into a kind of choclate chip cake rather than a cookie.. Howw??

Yummy thanks for this Awesome Recipe 🙂

bency says:

Wow….. so sweet and sweetest and also i love swiss-chocolate

Sandra Gray says:

Love your website! Yummy!! Great photos too!

Love this, found you via stumble upon, bookmarked you for when I have more time!

Rebecca says:

My Mom and I tried this (my mom is a professional chief)… we ended up not finishing them. The texture just was weird… but love the concept!

Sara says:

Not bad, but I think next time I’ll try baking powder instead of the soda. It might give it the cookie texture, rather than the cakelike I ended up with. Great for a 3am snack though!

Katja says:

I looove this recipe! It tastes really good, and is super easy.
    You can easy share this cookie; I couldn’t even eat half of it.. Tastes really good with milk 🙂

Jill says:

Yummmmyyyy! Can’t wait to try this! 🙂

SHEA says:

as a former cookie and bread addict, with a gluten allergy, i have to say: this is simply genius! i love it… had this been around when i was a kid i would have been making microwave cookies for one all the time! 🙂

TicklemyToes says:

huwaaw! 🙂 efficient.. I want to try this as business 🙂 Great site!

Shelly says:

Can I use baking powder instead? The taste of baking soda (Bicarb) is very overpowering and one that my taste buds really can’t handle. I have a bad reaction to it 🙂 My dad loved it though x

Patrick says:

Shelly, I substituted baking powder with baking soda to great success with this recipe. You need to keep in mind that you have to double or triple the amount of baking powder to compensate but it’s a perfectly reasonable substitute and should work fine. Good luck, and have fun cooking!

Sarah says:

Those chocolate chips you used in the pictures looked homemade. Are they? Recipe please if they are!! 🙂

julia says:

this is so cool. it worked well, tasted delicious, and was just what i was cravingg! thank you!

Fashion-isha says:

This is simply amazing! So glad I was directed here..this is a must have recipe for those binge moments!

Adria says:

I thought it was a little too much for just me, I wouldve liked to share it with someone, I definately didnt finish. BUT delishhh!

globalscriptor says:

I really like the photos, its looking very clear..also very informative, detail process by picture.
    good one..:)

Dentist Palisades says:

Great post. It is nice to have high res pictures.

Susann says:

Wow … i love your amazing recipe. My Husband too 🙂

Kate says:

My mom and I tried this and didn’t love it. It had a texture somewhere between a cake and a scone except along the bottom – it was more cookie-like there. We did put it in for an extra fifteen seconds because it didn’t seem done the first time. If you don’t think of it as a cookie it may be better.

https://www.facebook.com/TheTexasFoodNetwork Here is a site/page that you can post recipes, or cooking information. If you have time to post some on my Facebook page it could help you get your recipes out to more people if you are interested? I have created this to help people of all skill levels in cooking. I hope you have the time to post a few of your recipes here.

Shelley Pogue

ememjebe says:

wow, that’s looks delicious.

Racelli says:

This cookie looks yummy and easy to prepare. Thanks for sharing. I will try this recipe.

Jana says:

I just made this, and I actually LOVE the cakey texture rather than a dense cookie texture. This recipe is my favorite because all the other ” mug cookies ” I’ve tried have had a dense, eggy texture that wasn’t very pleasant. But I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE this one. And it’s actually very good without chocolate chips.

Oh, and p.s. – I don’t cook it all the way because I feel it continues to cook after you take it out. But that’s just me! (:

Wasabi says:

This is so delicious!

tembulz says:

Very nice recipe. I wanna give it a try.

Alice says:

I did this today, but it did not turn out like the way it does in the picture. Mine came out all dry and hard. When I was mixing the ingredients, the dough does not look all smooth and creamy either. It was doughy and crumbly. Any suggestions as to how to fix this?

SuperMommy says:

haha…I totally know the feeling “I need a cookie right now or else I will die.”. I am going to keep this recipe handy for those cookie emergencies. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

madison says:

this was an awesome recipe, and took about 8 min. to make and was delicious! does make more than enough for one person though!

Rodroc says:

This looks like a very delcious recipe, I will sure try it and hope that it allows me to lose some weight, if not I am going to have to follow a stricter diet plan.

Chocolate chips only in 2 minutes..interesting…

Jean Gray says:

I write a blog for singles who love to cook. This is perfect! I can’t wait to try it and pass it on, with your credit of course.

andrew says:

I don’t know if “bake” is quite the right word when you are just sticking it in the microwave. But this reminds me of those betty crocker microwavable brownie desserts…except cheaper.

Alexis says:

I personally love to cook. This is a great job you have done here. Kudos!

Krista western an says:

It was spongy and weird, weird, weird, weird. It is weird.

Felipe says:

I’ve just finished making one of these, and it is delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe

Kristen says:

I just tried this recipe and it came out great! it looks as good as the picture and tastes even better!

alisa says:

I just made this and it was really fun and quick and easy to make and catered to my cookie needs c:
    Its more of a treat for two though I would say…

Rickki says:

I tried it and made it exactly step by step (though a little extra vanilla got in) and it came out fluffy like a big mound pancake :/
    any suggestions of how to fix it?

Recepti says:

this was an awesome recipe, 10 min. to prepere it 🙂

2-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie For One Yum! Looks delicious!

ben says:

looking yummy!! i love the post as it is very simple to prepare..

tomibaw says:

Wow, incredible object! you complete the item looks simple. The overall look of the arrangement is great, as well as the content! Thanks for sharing the valuable present.

Daniel Van Helden says:

Wow that looks really good. Is there anyway to download your recipes without print screening or coping them on to word?

Lyssieg says:

Just made it! Yummy!

Elena says:

Came out cakey and dry for me. Might just be my microwave, I’ll try 1:35 next time. Still, not much like a cookie. Good for a quick sweet fix though.

AllRawFoodDiet.com says:

Its really a 2 Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie. Awesome! I tried it. though it was not looking like a photograph mentioned in the post but test was just Awesome!!

[…] trouve la recette sur : Zoom Yummy. J’etais assez curieuse de savoir si on pouvait vraiment obtenir un cookie croustillant et […]

Paul Steele says:

MMMMMMM love it 🙂 wow

Cindy says:

You think I could leave out the chips?
    Would I have to add some liquid or not?
    This looks AWESOME!

jodi says:

im fat. lol.

Clark says:

Use an oven not a microwave!

Myriam says:

I just wanted to tell you: THANK YOU! for bringing such a recipe into my life
    This is the second time I do it, and turns out amazing each time!

Umar Jamil says:

Thanks for such an awesome recipe! I appreciate it 🙂

Julia says:

I tried making this and it ended up tasting and smelling only like egg. It was hard and not very good. I followed the recipe exactly why did this happen???

[…] Stumbled across on Reddit: The 2-minute chocolate chip cookie in a bowl: 2 tbsp (30 grams) unsalted butter, softened 1.5 tbsp (20 grams) white granulated sugar 1.5 tbsp […]

[…] 2-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie for One on Zoom Yummy I don’t think I should have found this. No good can come of it. […]

prfessonalcook says:

I cooked this recipie without the choc chips and it had the funniest after taste……any ideas as to why??

rebecca says:

First try I followed the recipe exactly, and it was dry and dense. Second time, decreased flour to 4 tbs, and did 1:35 cook time. Now I have a moist, fluffy treat.

Mea says:

THIS IS AMAZING! i’m halfway through eating mine as i type this, and honestly, this is the best thing i’ve come across since the “brownie in a cup”. I don’t find anything wrong with the recipe, though i’d suggest cutting the microwaving time a little bit. Otherwise, i absolutely love this recipe!

peter ojo says:

this is very good my mouth is watering now

natasha says:

after you cook it in the microwave, is it supposed to be kinda creamy and spongy?

Shriya says:

Wow such a yummy looking cookie

v says:

wish there was a calorie count!

[…] 2-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie For One […]

Tom says:

very weird, just been looking at this recipe direcitly on your site and then went on to stumble and hit it second stumble, how wierd is that. totally beautiful treat though!!

This looks owsome! As my Spanish roommate used to say!

Justine says:

I like this but I would never do this.

Manasi says:

Wow… it seems delicious… quick and easy as well..
    I will be trying this out tonight..

TJ says:

This looks nice man I’ve definitely gotta try this!

Oh my that looks amazing!

Kirstin says:

Havent tried this yet but im putting it in the college kids survival recipes right now, this will be so easy to make in my dorm room when I NEEEEED a cookie :p Thanks!

vinodkumar says:

very good

Nice and instant recipe. Hope to be very delicious in taste too.

court petrie says:

The worst chocolate chip cookie I ever made. It came out more like bread than cookie. I tried it twice because I couldn’t believe I made it correctly the first time. Good idea, but I think the microwave ruins it. Try a toaster oven. 350 degrees – 10 to 12 min.

Jay says:

I must say I like your chip cookie receipe, it’s quick and easy to make. I piled whipped cream all over mind, it was awesome! My kids say thanks sharing and are waiting for your next recipe.

Dipti says:

Hi, plz tell me what should be the oven temperature and instead of chocochip what else i can add?

jaelin says:

This is a good wedsite for people who like to cook

Linda (theprincessblogger) says:

Well, I thought I was done eating today…

Hanni says:

Wow. Do you have any idea how my mouth is already watering? It looks yummy like hell and I’ll definitely give it a try. But I have no microwave, so I’m wondering how long it should bake in an oven (with gas) and at which temperature? Thanks!

Danielle Rose says:

mine burnt a bit when i did it for 2 minutes. I dialed it back to 1 minute 30 seconds and it turned out perfect:) cool recipe! thanks a heap!

cezzar says:

omg this looks so good
    will defo try it
    please keep me posted with any other recipes like this that you have

bits and pieces | amherst thread tales says:

[…] Early in my blogging adventure with you (I think at our first provider) I posted a recipe for a chocolate cake for one which was a big hit. It was one of those “recipe in a mug” concoctions that you cook in the microwave for really quick results. I’ve found another one for you! This one is a chocolate chip cookie for one-done in about 10 minutes, they say. Can anyone tell I have a tremendous sweet tooth? I never get this excited over broccoli! Here’s the recipe! […]

Tapi says:

You are a genius! Genius genius!

Julia says:

mmm love chocolate chip

Alex Kim says:

Wow looks pretty good, makes me hungry!

cezzar says:

Silvia says:

I just made it and it’s amazing….although i had to improvise because i didn’t have any butter so i just used some oil…turned out great!

Jean gibson says:

Beautiful website. Thank you so much, Blessings Jean

niki says:

hi there
    is there a gluten free version?

ellie says:

Use gluten-free flour called Cup 4 Cup. It works the same as regular flour and doesn’t need to cook for a different amount of time.

Catherine Nelson says:

Sitting down with my bowl of cookie and ice-cream. It took 10 minutes from start to finish. I am very pleased with the results. I used too small of a bowl so I had to stop the mic a few times so it wouldn’t overflow. I think that helped it not get dry too. But about 1 minute 45 for me! Yummy Thanks for the recipe! <3

maria says:

OMG this is too good to be true.
    Just repinned it.

Jahellexo says:

Oh my 🙂 I’m gonna have a fiest!!! thanks!

Princy says:

Wow! looks quick and delicious .. YUM

Allison says:

Mmmmm. Pinning this now.

Jill says:

Just made with my kids…. was quick and easy. 2 minutes was too long for ours. They came out very cake like. Will make again and lessen time.

David says:

I like it, you can find more recipes in Global FoodMate.

AnnieB says:

What a clever idea, and so much fun to make! Mine came out exactly like the photo. It did have a texture more like cake than cookie, but that’s OK, chocolate chips make everything great! I’m going to incorporate this into a lesson plan as a fun project for kindergarteners

Sherryl Adam says:

This is such a great idea!

J Bro says:

I don’t know if altitude affected this but I recommend only a minute and a half. I also used a full egg as an experiment and it was less dry. Love love love this recipe though!

marian says:

not my favorite mine come out like sponge cake. I will not make this agin I think it was a waste of ingredients

monica says:

Can i substitute brown sugar with white sugar? And can i use broken chocolate pieces instead of choco chips?

Microwave Single Serving GF Chocolate Chip Cookie | The Lost Shark says:

[…] recipe was modified from this recipe of Zoom Yummy. It tastes just like a regular chocolate chip cookie but the texture is a little fluffy and […]

cathey says:

I did not like this cookie…. I think 2 minutes is way too long (at least in MY microwave)….I think 1 minute would have kept the cookie moist and tasted much better. I had to throw it away 🙁

Riley loves Nathan Sykes says:

this is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo YUMMY 🙂

Kristi says:

This came out exactly like a sponge cake… is there a suggestion as to how to make it more “cookie-like”?

danielle says:

its more like cake

Farida says:

This looks delicious! Thanks for sharing

Jenny says:

Wow..my month is watering 🙂

priya sharma says:

Wow it looks so delicious… will definitely try it…

2-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie For One « Recipe « Zoom Yummy | Jenni's Recipies says:

[…] 2-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie For One « Recipe « Zoom Yummy. […]

holly says:

These are delicious. I’ve made these twice, the first time we ate them plain. This time we put on whipped cream, so much better this way. So yummy and quick.

olivia says:

ah this came out so well!! i’m a huge baker/cook but sometimes you just want something quick and easy to whip up! tonight i was having one of “those nights” and very badly needed something with chocolate! stumbledupon this and it turned out perfectly. followed it to a tee, very simple and very delicious. topped it with some cool whip:) thank you!

Rachel says:

This looks delicious.
    However, I read somewhere that if you don’t want the egg, you can use 1/4 cup applesauce per egg instead. So, I am definitely going to try this with applesauce!! 🙂

Alyson says:

Just made this with my sis. It’s soo yummy! But soooooo sweet XD Definitely at least two days worth of cookie for me. My sister could probably finish it in one sitting though. And she’s the skinny one lol smh. Two thumbs up. (it’s approximately 500 calories if anyone’s wondering. that’s a very rough approximation though.)

Teilor says:

I made it and it came out spongy and quite gross. Idk why. I followed all the direction and the mix tasted fine before I popped in the microwave. Help?

Chandler says:

This looks delicious!! I am just wondering if there is a way to make it without the egg at all. I am not a fan off eggs (in fact I don’t ever eat them), so I don’t have eggs in my house. Any suggestions?

Hemang Shah says:

So Delicious. Thanks for sharing this cookies recipe and It’s awesome.

Ardie says:

Thank you Lord, Jesus.
    My God. I can’t wait.

Mavis says:

This is a-ma-zing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

rocky says:

thanks voor stumble

emily says:

WOW! JUST WOW!! this is amazing! just tried it and it’s delicious, easy and fast to prepare.. Would not recommend only cooking it for 1.30 mins as it was still a bit liquidy at the top but as the others said not to cook for whole 2 mins, i would recommend something in between. TRY IT! so worth it!

emily says:

…oh and it’s not a cookie texture but a cake texture, although looks like a cookie from the top.. and eat it immediately!

Michelle says:

Just did this, but it came out super dry, like a chocolate chip cookie crumble cake, not very yummy. i guess ill try it on 1 minute 30 seconds next time!

veronica says:

That looks so yummy.

[…] me lackluster, as this hankering usually strikes at the end of the day.  And then there was the 2-minute chocolate chip cookie for one!  While I love to cook and bake (making almost any ingredient readily […]

Erin says:

When you say “bake in the microwave oven for 2 minutes” do you mean microwave it for 2 minutes? Is that at full power?

gabs says:

this didn’t work when I did it. it burned.

Josies Anderson says:

This is such a nice Chocolate Chip Cookie. The photos shared here are amazing and useful for the process to understand in better way. The time and hard work put in to this is remarkable. Keep sharing.
    Thanks a lot for sharing.

Limo says:

very nice recipe, I love it

OMG I love chocolate! Your recipe look delicious AND easy to make. Thanks for sharing 🙂

yayanti says:

it must be great.. 😉
    slllrp… 😀

Sarah says:

Turned out more like a chocolate chip muffin texture instead of a cookie texture

Gwen says:

I have to agree with Sarah I just made this and while it tastes good its more like a chocolate chip cake for 3 lol still tasty though!

Melissa says:

Yep, I’ll third the cake texture comment. Still, who cares, chocolate craving is sated, haha.

[…] There are no words to explain my happiness! Now there is no shame in eating all the cookies! Find the recipe and all the delicious details!-Zoom Yummy […]

Jodi says:

Looks great! It can be make in microwave oven? I will try.

stockport catering says:

Very tasty and sweet I am sure! Nice work 😉

Ryan says:

what size microwave, I have a 800 and a 1000 watt so the time would be shorter….

Ellie says:

It was pretty good. Somehow not as sweet as I expected it to be, and now my whole kitchen smells like egg. Actually, it was extremely eggy. It is 1 am so it’s possible I’ve done it wrong, but I’ve never messed up following a recipe before.
    Oh well, satisfied the sweet and chocolatey craving enough for now.

Jessica says:

This is a great recipe and SOOOOOO easy to make! I like that I can make one and satisfy my sweet tooth cravings. Thanks for the recipe!

arif says:

thats look delicious
    visit my blog too

thegirl says:

it works a wonder! but i add various cocoa powder and pops in cooking chocolates chunks and it turns out wonderful! ( i’m a chocolate fan! just can’t resist it XD)

2 dakikada çikolatalı kurabiye (mikrodalga için) | Tarif Sepeti says:

[…] kaynak :https://zoomyummy.com/2012/08/04/2-minute-chocolate-chip-cookie-for-one/ […]

Dots says:

Yum, when can I visit and try this? just kidding, I thought I had made chocolate cookies every way possible, this idea is Awesome and without four or five dozen more, sitting there whispering, why give us away oh just have one more, Yummmmmmmm… BIG SMILE

NISSI324 says:

I totally agree, it is more like a cake, which for me made it better!
    I even tried to make it a little more healthy,I used Smart Balance light buttery spread with flaxseed oil,egg whites and I had four Dove Promises dark chocolate hearts that I chopped up. It was fantastic! Completely satisfied my sweet tooth! I will be making again!

Sophia says:

I can vouch for this recipe, because it really is quick and easy and suuuuper tasty as well!! if anyone is ever looking for a sweet-tooth recipe, then this is a keeper(:

Leanne says:

I tried your recipe last night and was pleasantly surprised. After reading comments, I reduced the amount of egg (I used Egg Beaters) to about 1 1/2 Tbsp. It is very rich and will easily serve two or could be split into two bowls before microwaving. In fact, I ate about half, popped the rest out of the bowl and stored in a zip bag for later. Here’s a tip: to make it more cookie-like, let the bowl sit for several minutes after taking out of the microwave. Just like cookies straight out of the oven, if left to cool a bit it sets up and is less like cake.

[…] lot of something. So when I found the recipe for a 2-minute chocolate chip cookie for one from Zoom Yummy after searching through my tasty treats board on […]

who doesn’t like cookies and looking good

Frank says:

delicious. didn’t trust this at first… but it was awesome.

Corina says:

This looks incredible – definitely on my to-do list!

sunny says:

i followed the exact recipe but mine tasted like cake 🙁 i wonder why?

[…] The original recipe can be found here. […]

Grosir Tas Ransel says:

Jodi says:

This is a wonderful recipe! I have used it twice since I found it and it has worked wonderfully! Both times it came out a little dry but with some ice cream it would be perfect! Thanks for this awesome recipe, I will definitely be sharing it with friends!

Lehandrie says:

It looks so yummy can’t wait to try it . 🙂

pumapascher says:

I have used it twice since I found it and it has worked wonderfully! In fact, I ate about half, popped the rest out of the bowl and stored in a zip bag for later.

[…] Super yummy, super easy dessert. (Recipe) […]

Leslie says:

I made mine gluten free using 3 tbsp rice flour and 2 tbsp almond flour. Mine got burned doing the full 2 minutes. Gonna try 1 1/2 minutes next time

The Best Recipes On The Internet | EBVC. says:

[…] the microwave for sixty seconds and enjoy. There’s also another version of this recipe by Zoom Yummy. Pros: less ingredients. Cons: it takes two minutes instead of one. Decisions, decisions, […]

julia says:

I love it

Hannah says:

i did mine without brown sugar because I didn’t have any…and i also didn’t use chocolate chips, because I don’t really like chocolate, and it turned out good enough for a midnight snack

Sydney says:

It turned out more like a chocolate chip cake for me.. Still good though.

Freshyvit says:

Cooking guidelines are detailed and easy to do, tasty and delicious chocolate cake and rich benefits, thanks

SBO says:

Thank you,I will try to do it.

that look awesome!

simi babu says:

very easy to cook.very tasty.expecting more.

scoreball says:

Thank you,it very good.

ทางเข้าsbo says:

very easy to cook.very tasty.expecting

Viktoriya says:

I love chocolate chips and think Nutella would also do it for me. Thanks

Chocolate chps are the best when compared to Milky chips

Abi says:

Good..its very simple to make

Sapana says:

this looks yummy. Nice n quick recipe. very good idea for kids snacks.

Althea Mangasar says:

Would this taste good if I add a bit of creamcheese in the recipe?