2-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie For One

2-minute-microwave-chocolate-chip-cookie

This is one of those ‘I-need-a-cookie-right-now-or-I-die’ recipes that can be prepared in almost no time.

We all know that kind of situation, don’t we? I definitely do, I confess.

And you know what? This impressive cookie not only takes less than 5 minutes to prepare, it tastes really delicious. Just like a good chocolate chip cookie.

The preparation is beyond easy… just have a look…

2-minute-chocolate-chip-cookie-for-one-ingredients

First you need this stuff.

2-minute-microwave-chocolate-chip-cookie

1. Place the butter and sugars in a 2-cup bowl or ramekin. Use a fork to combine all these ingredients.

2-minute-microwave-chocolate-chip-cookies

2. Beat an egg and add two tablespoons of the egg mixture into the bowl. Add the vanilla too. Stir to combine.

2-minute-microwave-chocolate-chip-cookies

3. Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Give it another good stir.

2-minute-microwave-chocolate-chip-cookies

4. Finally, stir in the yummy chocolate chips.

2-minute-microwave-chocolate-chip-cookies

Save a few for the top, if you wish to.

5. For the magic to happen, pop the mixture in your microwave oven and let it bake for about 2 minutes.

2-minute-microwave-chocolate-chip-cookies

Ta-dah!

2-minute-microwave-chocolate-chip-cookies

6. Top with a lovely scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with some melted chocolate.

Enjoy, dear friends! This is good, good, good, good, good. Good it is.

(This yummy recipe was adapted from picky-palate.com. Makes a cookie for one.)

259 Responses to 2-Minute Chocolate Chip Cookie For One

veronica says:

That looks so yummy.

[...] me lackluster, as this hankering usually strikes at the end of the day.  And then there was the 2-minute chocolate chip cookie for one!  While I love to cook and bake (making almost any ingredient readily [...]

Erin says:

When you say “bake in the microwave oven for 2 minutes” do you mean microwave it for 2 minutes? Is that at full power?

gabs says:

this didn’t work when I did it. it burned.

Josies Anderson says:

This is such a nice Chocolate Chip Cookie. The photos shared here are amazing and useful for the process to understand in better way. The time and hard work put in to this is remarkable. Keep sharing.
    Thanks a lot for sharing.

Limo says:

very nice recipe, I love it

OMG I love chocolate! Your recipe look delicious AND easy to make. Thanks for sharing :)

yayanti says:

it must be great.. ;)
    slllrp… :D

Sarah says:

Turned out more like a chocolate chip muffin texture instead of a cookie texture

Gwen says:

I have to agree with Sarah I just made this and while it tastes good its more like a chocolate chip cake for 3 lol still tasty though!

Melissa says:

Yep, I’ll third the cake texture comment. Still, who cares, chocolate craving is sated, haha.

[…] There are no words to explain my happiness! Now there is no shame in eating all the cookies! Find the recipe and all the delicious details!-Zoom Yummy […]

Jodi says:

Looks great! It can be make in microwave oven? I will try.

stockport catering says:

Very tasty and sweet I am sure! Nice work ;)

Ryan says:

what size microwave, I have a 800 and a 1000 watt so the time would be shorter….

Ellie says:

It was pretty good. Somehow not as sweet as I expected it to be, and now my whole kitchen smells like egg. Actually, it was extremely eggy. It is 1 am so it’s possible I’ve done it wrong, but I’ve never messed up following a recipe before.
    Oh well, satisfied the sweet and chocolatey craving enough for now.

Jessica says:

This is a great recipe and SOOOOOO easy to make! I like that I can make one and satisfy my sweet tooth cravings. Thanks for the recipe!

arif says:

thats look delicious
    visit my blog too
    indonesiaoriginalrecipes.blogspot.com

thegirl says:

it works a wonder! but i add various cocoa powder and pops in cooking chocolates chunks and it turns out wonderful! ( i’m a chocolate fan! just can’t resist it XD)

Dots says:

Yum, when can I visit and try this? just kidding, I thought I had made chocolate cookies every way possible, this idea is Awesome and without four or five dozen more, sitting there whispering, why give us away oh just have one more, Yummmmmmmm… BIG SMILE

NISSI324 says:

I totally agree, it is more like a cake, which for me made it better!
    I even tried to make it a little more healthy,I used Smart Balance light buttery spread with flaxseed oil,egg whites and I had four Dove Promises dark chocolate hearts that I chopped up. It was fantastic! Completely satisfied my sweet tooth! I will be making again!

Sophia says:

I can vouch for this recipe, because it really is quick and easy and suuuuper tasty as well!! if anyone is ever looking for a sweet-tooth recipe, then this is a keeper(:

Leanne says:

I tried your recipe last night and was pleasantly surprised. After reading comments, I reduced the amount of egg (I used Egg Beaters) to about 1 1/2 Tbsp. It is very rich and will easily serve two or could be split into two bowls before microwaving. In fact, I ate about half, popped the rest out of the bowl and stored in a zip bag for later. Here’s a tip: to make it more cookie-like, let the bowl sit for several minutes after taking out of the microwave. Just like cookies straight out of the oven, if left to cool a bit it sets up and is less like cake.

[…] lot of something. So when I found the recipe for a 2-minute chocolate chip cookie for one from Zoom Yummy after searching through my tasty treats board on […]

who doesn’t like cookies and looking good

Frank says:

delicious. didn’t trust this at first… but it was awesome.

Really great blog, definitely going to try this one tonight!

Corina says:

This looks incredible – definitely on my to-do list!

sunny says:

i followed the exact recipe but mine tasted like cake :( i wonder why?

[…] The original recipe can be found here. […]

Grosir Tas Ransel says:

Jodi says:

This is a wonderful recipe! I have used it twice since I found it and it has worked wonderfully! Both times it came out a little dry but with some ice cream it would be perfect! Thanks for this awesome recipe, I will definitely be sharing it with friends!

Lehandrie says:

It looks so yummy can’t wait to try it . :)

Add Comment Register