This is one of those ‘I-need-a-cookie-right-now-or-I-die’ recipes that can be prepared in almost no time.
We all know that kind of situation, don’t we? I definitely do, I confess.
And you know what? This impressive cookie not only takes less than 5 minutes to prepare, it tastes really delicious. Just like a good chocolate chip cookie.
The preparation is beyond easy… just have a look…
First you need this stuff.
1. Place the butter and sugars in a 2-cup bowl or ramekin. Use a fork to combine all these ingredients.
2. Beat an egg and add two tablespoons of the egg mixture into the bowl. Add the vanilla too. Stir to combine.
3. Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Give it another good stir.
4. Finally, stir in the yummy chocolate chips.
Save a few for the top, if you wish to.
5. For the magic to happen, pop the mixture in your microwave oven and let it bake for about 2 minutes.
6. Top with a lovely scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with some melted chocolate.
Enjoy, dear friends! This is good, good, good, good, good. Good it is.
(This yummy recipe was adapted from picky-palate.com. Makes a cookie for one.)