One can never have enough party snack recipes.
At least if that ‘one’ is me.
Or are you with me?
Well, this recipe comes directly from that world – the world of delicious and flavorful crowd-pleasing finger food.
Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you the Mini Garlic and Cheese Biscuits.
And I promise that you’ll really like what a nice amount of garlic can do to a biscuit. It just has this power to turn a regular biscuit into an AMAZING experience!
Here are all the details…
The list of ingredients.
And this is the rest of the story…
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F (200 C).
2. In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, garlic) to combine.
If you use 3/4 tsp salt, it will result in rather salty but still tasty biscuits. If you prefer your food less salty, just reduce that amount to about 1/2 teaspoon.
3. Cube the cold butter. Using a fork or a pastry cutter, cut the butter into the dry ingredients until crumbs form.
4. Add milk and shredded cheese and form a dough ball.
And if you want to make it smile then make it smile. Let the sky be your limit!
5. Or in other words, place the dough ball on a floured working surface and dust the top of the dough with a little flour.
6. Roll the dough into a log. Then cut it into 24 even pieces.
7. Then roll each piece into a small ball.
8. Grease (or brush/spray with oil) your mini muffin tin.
9. Place the dough balls into the mini muffin cups.
10. And bake in the preheated oven (400 F – 200 C) about 14 – 17 minutes or until golden brown.
Slightly crispy on the outside, soft and delicious inside.
Enjoy, dear friends!
(This recipe was adapted from twoofakindworkingonafullhouse.com. Yield: 24 wonderful mini biscuits.)
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
12 thoughts on “Garlic Cheese Mini Biscuits”
These look yummy, Petra! I am in the mood for snacking right now 🙂
Oo these look wonderful, and I love how you use the mini muffin tin.
Btw, I agree that you can ever have enough snacky recipes! 🙂
Ooo, I just realized that I have all the ingredients to make these right now. It’s gonna be a good night 🙂
I too have all the ingredients to make these cute savory biscuits 🙂 love the garlic and cheese in it. Can’t wait for the weekend to come by fast. Thanks for the recipe. Will linked you when I have it done 🙂
O wow Petra,looks really yummy.
I will try and let you know.Thank you for sharing !!! 🙂 mau
They look delicious. Great finger food for kids and grown ups alike. Will have to try them.
Yummy! Garlic cheese biscuits are one of my favorite things…I bet you I could eat this whole batch by myself. Ok, I better not make them when I”m by myself… 🙂
Akkor gondolom mondhatom magyarul,hogy megkivantam,koszi a receptet:D ha esetleg tevednek,akkor majd leforditom:P
I know there’s cheese in the biscuits… but seeing that picture I am dying to dip it in some cheese… fondue anyone?
Stránky, recepty a fotopostupy sú pekné. Mrzí ma len, že pri chválitebnej a prospešnej propagácii Slovenska a slovenskej kuchyne, ste v pozadí vyfotografovali maďarské Tokajské víno. Slovensko má tiež svoje Tokajské a je rovnako vynikajúce ako to maďarské. Prajem veľa šťastia a úspechov.
Was so looking forward to these and followed the instructions to the T… At no point does it tell you to add the garlic!! Ahh poop! They are on the oven now… We will have to settle for cheesey balls.
The garlic is added with the dry ingredients, according to the recipe.