I need to tell you one thing today… You really, really, really have to try this roasted broccoli recipe! It is amazing! Before I gave it a try, I never really knew that broccoli could reach such a high level of deliciousness. And it can. Indeed! I found out that when the right spices and cheese join the game and roasting comes to seal the deal, a finger lickin’ good dish gets created.
I made this recipe a few days ago and could not sleep well until I made it again. That pretty much sums up how tasty this thing is…
Here are all the necessary details…
1. Preheat your oven to 430 °F (220 °C).
2. With a knife, cut the florets off of a stem of broccoli. Then cut the larger ones in half so they are all pretty uniform in size.
3. Wash the florets under running water and place them on a larger baking pan.
4. Drizzle the florets with oil.
With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, you might be searching for ideas how to surprise those special loved ones in your life. Well, if baking is your thing, then these tender jam-filled hearts could be just the right gift to prepare.
Here is how…
These are all the ingredients that you need.
1. Preheat the oven to 325 °F (165 °C).
2. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, combine the butter and 2/3 cup (80 grams) sugar.
4. Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy.
Are you on the lookout for quick and delicious weeknight dinner recipes? Then I can wholeheartedly recommend this pasta to you, dear friends.
This recipe only requires a couple minutes of your time and will reward you with an amazing, flavorful and satisfying result. Just imagine some really delicious creamy and cheesy sauce combined with flavorful chicken chunks, broccoli and sun dried tomatoes, all poured over your favorite kind of pasta. Sounds good, right?
I made this meal for our dinner a few days ago and I think that this recipe is definitely going to stay.
Here is how it can be prepared…
1. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain well.
2. Cook broccoli in salted water for about 5-7 minutes, until cooked but still crunchy. Drain well, reserving about 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the cooking water for the chicken.
3. Combine pasta and broccoli in one pot.
To all the custard lovers out there – I think you might really like this thing!
This delicious cake has a lovely and unusual custard-like texture, it has a not overly sweet yet luscious vanilla flavor and I am just sure it will satisfy a sweet tooth perfectly. In addition, it is really super-simple to prepare. Here is how …
These are the ingredients that we need.
1. Preheat the oven to 325 °F (160 °C). Butter or grease a 11 x 7 x 2 inches
(28 x 18 x 5 cm) baking dish. If you want your cake to be taller than mine, you can use a smaller baking dish.
2. Melt the butter and set aside to slightly cool. Warm the milk to lukewarm temperature and set aside as well.