If you’re in the mood for something festive, delicious and spicy, then I think you might really like this recipe.
I invite you to celebrate the most beautiful time of year with a super-indulgent cup of cinnamon infused white hot chocolate. Yum!
Cheers to all of you!
(This recipe was inspired by www.momontimeout.com.)
- 6 oz (170 grams) white chocolate
- 1¾ cups (400 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 4 cups (950 ml) milk
- 10 oz (300 grams) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 sticks cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan, bring to a boil and let simmer for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot. Remove cinnamon sticks before serving.