Another one-pot meal?
Oh, yes. Oh yes, I did. 🙂
Have I already mentioned I’ve been a ‘little’ obsessed with this kind of cooking recently? I think I might have noted that once or twice… and I guess I can see I a veeery nice and bright future for me and one-pot dishes in the future. 🙂
This one-pot pasta recipe is another flavorful and super quick dish that will make your belly happy. There’s cheese, there’s garlic, there’s pasta, what else is there to wish for…
I dare you not to feel comforted… 🙂
- 3 tbsp (40 grams) unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups (480 ml) vegetable broth
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk, or more as needed
- 8 oz (230 grams) uncooked fettuccine
- ½ tsp salt, or more to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or more to taste
- ½ cup ( 50 grams) shredded extra sharp white cheddar
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- In a pot, over medium high heat, melt the butter.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for about 30 second, until fragrant.
- Add the vegetable broth, milk, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to simmer, add the fettuccine, simmer until cooked all the way through.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese.
- Add more milk if you find the sauce too thick. Heat through.
- Serve immediately... and most importantly, enjoy!
This yummy recipe was inspired by www.jollycrumbs.com.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link