Lately I’ve made some yummy cookie lollipops.
In case you wonder how to wrap a cookie lollipop I’ll show you.
It’s really easy!
All you need is a piece of cellophane, some transparent duct tape, some lovely colorful ribbons and a pair of scissors.
1. First you cut a rectangle out of the cellophane.
My cookies were 3- inches (7 cm) wide and had 7-inches (15 cm) long sticks put in them.
For these measurements I used a 7×6 inches (17×15 cm) cellophane rectangle.
Place the lolly onto the cellophane – with its front side facing downwards.
2. Fold the left side…
3. … then the right side and seal it with a strip of the duct tape.
4. Then fold the top side of the cellophane rectangle and use some duct tape again to seal it.
5. Now we’ve created a nice little sleeve for our lovely cookie (I wanted the sleeve to be a little shorter here so I cut it a bit).
6. To give it the last touch tie the ribbon around the stick tightly.
You can even make a bow if you feel like it.
I’m sure everyone will be amazed by your wonderful cookie lollies!
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
One thought on “How I Wrapped The Cookie Lollipops”
OMG, i was stressing over how to cover my lollipops, because i could not find those plastic covers and what not! but this is such a great idea! thank you so much!!