Lately I’ve made some yummy cookie lollipops.
In case you wonder how to wrap a cookie lollipop I’ll show you.
It’s really easy!
All you need is a piece of cellophane, some transparent duct tape, some lovely colorful ribbons and a pair of scissors.
1. First you cut a rectangle out of the cellophane.
My cookies were 3- inches (7 cm) wide and had 7-inches (15 cm) long sticks put in them.
For these measurements I used a 7×6 inches (17×15 cm) cellophane rectangle.
Place the lolly onto the cellophane – with its front side facing downwards.
2. Fold the left side…
3. … then the right side and seal it with a strip of the duct tape.
4. Then fold the top side of the cellophane rectangle and use some duct tape again to seal it.
5. Now we’ve created a nice little sleeve for our lovely cookie (I wanted the sleeve to be a little shorter here so I cut it a bit).
6. To give it the last touch tie the ribbon around the stick tightly.
You can even make a bow if you feel like it.
I’m sure everyone will be amazed by your wonderful cookie lollies!
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.