With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, you might be searching for ideas how to surprise those special loved ones in your life. Well, if baking is your thing, then these tender jam-filled hearts could be just the right gift to prepare.
Here is how…
These are all the ingredients that you need.
1. Preheat the oven to 325 °F (165 °C).
2. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, combine the butter and 2/3 cup (80 grams) sugar.
4. Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy.
Here I am with the first pattern of this year – Crochet Earflap Beanie!
If you are in the mood to create something easy and useful, then this might be just the right thing!
The pattern for the earflap beanies contains 72 step-by-step pictures to help you along the way. So yes, it should be really easy to follow.
To find the pattern and learn more details about it, you can visit my shop or Etsy.
Are you on the lookout for quick and delicious weeknight dinner recipes? Then I can wholeheartedly recommend this pasta to you, dear friends.
This recipe only requires a couple minutes of your time and will reward you with an amazing, flavorful and satisfying result. Just imagine some really delicious creamy and cheesy sauce combined with flavorful chicken chunks, broccoli and sun dried tomatoes, all poured over your favorite kind of pasta. Sounds good, right?
I made this meal for our dinner a few days ago and I think that this recipe is definitely going to stay.
Here is how it can be prepared…
1. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain well.
2. Cook broccoli in salted water for about 5-7 minutes, until cooked but still crunchy. Drain well, reserving about 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the cooking water for the chicken.
3. Combine pasta and broccoli in one pot.