I have a new crochet idea for you today. It’s Crochet Christmas Trees With Buttons – a cute little decor piece to prepare your home for the upcoming holiday season.
These trees are very simple to make, a perfect project for all crochet lovers who are acquainted with the basics of crochet.
To help you with this project, I have put together a pattern. It’s spread over 21 pages, containing both written instructions and a photo tutorial with 37 detailed step-by-step pictures.
You can find the pattern and more info about it HERE and HERE.
I am super happy today because I can present to you my newest pattern – the Mini Crochet Pouches.
I designed this project with mostly Christmas on my mind. I just loved the idea of decorating a Christmas tree with these mini pouches and filling them with little treats. But mostly, I thought they could look super-sweet when used as Advent calendar sacks that hide small surprises to celebrate the days before Christmas. But, all-in-all, I think they can work just great for carrying small gifts for any occasion. Yay!
If you like this idea and would like to create the colorful pouches as well, you can find the pattern and all the necessary info here and here. The pattern, as always, includes many step-by-step pictures to make the project as easy to follow as possible.
I had a blast making this simple project, I hope you will too.
First of all, I would like to apologize for using the ‘C’ word so early in the year. But as all crocheters and crafters know, getting ready for Christmas takes some time. And what a sweet time it is!
The thing I would like to let you know about today is this… quite often I receive a question from some of you asking me whether I offer a crochet pattern pack containing Christmas patterns only. A pack that you could buy for a better price than if you bought all patterns individually.
You asked, I listened and today I am very happy to present a collection of my favorite Christmas patterns all in one bundle.
So yes, if you like the patterns in this package, you no longer need to buy them separately, all you need to do is click one button and they will all become yours (they will be sent to your email address, to be more precise).
The Christmas Crochet Pattern Megapack includes these patterns:
1. Crochet Pattern – Owl Ornaments (Pattern No. 012)
2. Crochet Pattern – Christmas Ornaments (Pattern No. 021)
3. Crochet Pattern – Little Colorful Christmas Trees (Pattern No. 052)
4. Crochet Pattern – Christmas Bells (Pattern No. 020)
5. Crochet Pattern – Christmas Stocking Ornaments (Pattern No. 013)
6. Crochet Pattern – Christmas Ball – Owl (Pattern No. 018)
7. Crochet Pattern – Christmas Granny Angel Ornaments (Pattern No. 024)
8. Crochet Pattern – Colorful Christmas Star Ball (Pattern No. 011)
9. Crochet Pattern Collection – Big Crochet Christmas Party (Pattern No. 006)
10. Crochet Pattern – Happy Snowflake/Star (Pattern No. 026).
I have done some counting and realized that by buying this pack you can save over 30% of the original price!
If you are interested, you can purchase the Christmas megapack HERE or HERE.
Thank you for visiting my shop!