I have prepared a simple and easy recipe for you today.
It is chicken in lovely mustard and cream sauce containing some very lovely French spices.
Your taste buds will delight in the unique flavor combination which will transport you directly to the French Riviera, where life is oh so beautiful!
To prepare the recipe, you will need these ingredients.
1. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
2. In a large non-stick pan (or skillet), heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken.
3. Saute until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes, turning once. Transfer to a plate; keep warm.
4. Pour the broth into the hot pan; cook, stirring, until reduced by half, about 1 minute.
5. Then whisk in the cream, mustard, and spices.
6. Cook, whisking, until thickened, about 2 minutes. Add more salt, if necessary.
7. Right before serving, drizzle the cream sauce over the chicken.
And that’s pretty much it!
Don’t you just love quick and simple recipes?
(This recipe was adapted from marthastewart.com. It makes 4 servings.)