New Pattern ~ Matilda The Owl

Hi, dear friends!

Lovely to see you here again! I hope you are doing fine!

Today, I am happy to introduce my newest crocheted creation to you – it’s Matilda The Owl!

Oh yes, if you know me for a little while, you’ve probably noticed how much I adore these little creatures called owls and how they hold a very special place in my heart.

There’s something so captivating and cute about them, don’t you think?

Maybe it’s in their eyes, I dunno, but what I know is that I love them to bits.

Anyhow, I had a great fun creating little Matilda. If you’d like to make one (or two, or ten) too, you can find the pattern in MY SHOP. It has a lot of pictures, as usual.

And you know what? Frankly, there’s another project brewing in my mind right now, aaand… I am afraid it will have something to do with the realm of owls too. See? I told you I’m obsessed. I can totally see it – there will definitely be a lot of colors and cuteness involved.

So, off to do some amazing hooky business…

See you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 Responses to New Pattern ~ Matilda The Owl

Jenny says:

Oh my goodness, Matilda is the cutest thing I’ve seen in aages! Love it :)

TINe says:

Oh she’s really cute!

Dena says:

Linda says:

My best friend passed away last August. She loved owls. Since her death I have been seeing owls everywhere. I have decided that I need to make a bunch of them for her. Matilda is sooo cute. I know Vickie would love her. Thank you for making her for those of us who love owls.

Holly says:

So Adorable. I brought your pattern on etsy and have made one for a friends birthday. I’m very new to crochet and found some patterns daunting but I found your instructions and pictures so easy to follow thank you so much. I blogged a picture of mine here (I hope that’s okay :-) ). Thanks again, Holly

Jenny says:

Of all of the crochet sights i have been on just today found yours and i love it they are so cute and adorable